The QUARK is a versatile ice axe designed for technical mountaineering and for ice climbing.
• Shaft curved below the head and GRIPREST QUARK handrest at the bottom of the shaft to protect the hands on ice climbs
• Shaft has a steel spike and is straight enough for use in piolet-canne mode
• Shaft is hydroformed for optimal grip in the middle of the shaft, for snow couloirs
• Over-molded, bi-material handle provides good grip while insulating from the cold
• Pick type: 2
• Shaft type: 2
• Certification(s): CE, UIAA