Kit for protection against falls, with NEWTON EASYFIT harness and ABSORBICA®-Y MGO 150 lanyard.
ABSORBICA®-Y FALL ARREST KIT is a ready-to-use kit, designed for fall protection. It is optimized for work at height requiring connection to metal structures or large-diameter cables and bars. The kit contains a NEWTON EASYFIT fall arrest harness, a 150 cm ABSORBICA®-Y double lanyard with energy absorber and MGO large-opening connectors, an OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiner, a CAPTIV positioning bar, and a BUCKET bag. It is available in two sizes.
- Simple to use, convenient and effective:
- NEWTON EASYFIT harness dons quickly and easily; its construction ensures that it keeps its shape, and it includes two pockets for stowing small items. The leg loops are padded and equipped with FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles, enabling the harness to be easily donned while keeping both feet on the ground, without loss of adjustment.
- ABSORBICA®-Y lanyard with elasticized arms to avoid hindering progression
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In the event of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- BUCKET bag allows the kit to be stored and its contents identified
- Contents of kit:
- a NEWTON EASYFIT fall arrest harness (international version)
- a 150 cm ABSORBICA®-Y double lanyard with energy absorber (European version) and MGO large-opening connectors
- an OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiner and a CAPTIV positioning bar
- a 25-liter BUCKET bag
- Available in two harness sizes (sizes 1 and 2)